Rice leaf folder (Cnaphalocrosis medinalis)
- Product Name: EMAMECTIN BENZOATE (40 g/l) + CHLORFLUAZURON (2 g/l)
- Action : Bio-insecticide
- Description: Chemical name : Mixture of Emamectin B1a and Emamectin B1b (40 g/l) + N-(((3,5-dichloro-4-((3-chloro-5-(trifluoromethyl)-2-pyridinyl)oxy)phenyl)amino)carbonyl)-2,6-difluorobenzamide (2 g/l)
- Formula : C49H75O13 (40 g/l) + C20H9Cl3F5N3O3 (2 g/l)
- C A S Number: [119791-41-2] (40 g/l) + [71422-67-8] (1 g/l)
- Appearance: Emulsifiable concentrate (Light yellow liquid)
- Specification: 4.2% EC
- Use: This product is an antibiotic agent, which is active against nematodes, insects, mites and the like. It controls potato beetles, leafminers, mites, pinworms on apples, bell peppers, celery, citrus, cucurbits, grapes, hops, nuts, pears, strawberries, tomatoes. Also controls diamondback moths, rice leaf folders and brown planthoppers on rice.
- Recommended dose : 100 - 120 ml Futoc 42EC in 400 - 500 litres of water for hectare.