- Composition : PRETILACHLOR (300 g/l) + BUTACHLOR (30 g/l) + FENCLORIM (100 g/l)
- Action : Pre-emergence herbicide
- Description: Chemical name: 2-chloro-N-(2,6-diethylphenyl)-N-(2-propoxyethyl)(300g/l)+ N-butoxymethyl-2-chloro-2’,6’-diethylacetanilide (70 g/l) + 4,6-Dichloro-2-phenylpyrimidine (100 g/l)
- Formulas: C17H26ClNO2 (300 g/l) + C17H26ClNO2 (30 g/l) + C10H6Cl2N2 (100 g/l)
- C A S Number: [51218-49-6](300 g/l) + [23184-66-9] (30 g/l)+ [3740-92-9] (100 g/l)
- Appearance: Light yellow to purple liquid
- Specification: 33% EC
- Biochemistry: cell division inhibitor. Mode of action: selective herbicide. It is taken up readily by the hypocotyls, mesocotyls and coleoptiles, and, to a lesser extent,by the roots of germinating weeds.
- Uses: herbicide effective against main annual grasses, broad-leaved weeds and sedges in transplanted and seeded rice. Phytotoxicity: applied alone, pretilachlor will cause injury to direct seeded rice. Therefore, fenclorim used as a safener for pretilachlor in direct-seeded rice.
Butachlor is a selective systemic herbicide, absorbed primarily by the germinating shoots, and secondarily by the roots, with translocation throughout the plant, giving higer concentrations in vegetative parts than in reproductive parts.
Used pre-emergence for the control of annual grasses and certain broad-leaved weeds in rice, both seeded and transplanted. It shows selectivity in barley, cotton, peanuts, sugar beet, wheat and several brassica crops. Activity is dependent on water availability such as rainfall following treatment, overhead irrigation or applications to standing water as in rice culture.
NEWFIT 330EC controls many kinds of grasses on rice, such as : Leptochloa chinensis, Echinochloa crus - galli, Cyperus compactus, Cyperus difformis, Cyprus elatus, Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, etc.
- Recommended dose : 800 - 1000 ml NEWFIT 330EC in 320 - 400 liters water for hectare.