Stem borer (Triporiza incertulas)
- Product Name: ABAMECTIN (17.5 g/l) + CHLORFLUAZURON (0.5 g/l)
- Action : Bio-insecticide
- Description: Chemical name : Mixture of Avermectin B1a and Avermectin B1b (17.5 g/l) + N-(((3,5-dichloro-4-((3-chloro-5-(trifluoromethyl)-2-pyridinyl)oxy)phenyl)amino)carbonyl)-2,6-difluorobenzamide (0.5 g/l)
- Formula : B1a : C48H72O14, B1b : C47H70O14 (17.5 g/l) + C20H9Cl3F5N3O3 (0.5 g/l)
- C A S Number: [71751-41-2] (17.5 g/l) + [71422-67-8] (0.5 g/l)
- Appearance: Emulsifiable concentrate (Dark brown liquid)
- Specification: 1.8% EC
- Use: This product is an antibiotic agent, which is active against nematodes, insects, mites and the like. It controls potato beetles, leafminers, mites, pinworms on apples, bell peppers, celery, citrus, cucurbits, grapes, hops, nuts, pears, strawberries, tomatoes. Also controls diamondback moths, rice leaf folders and brown planthoppers on rice.
- Recommended dose : 240 - 320 ml Confitin 18EC in 320 - 400 litres of water for hectare.