Rice leaf folder (Cnaphalocrocis medinalis)
- Product Name: ABAMECTIN (36 g/l) + CHLORFLUAZURON (54 g/l)
- Action : Bio-insecticide
- Description: Chemical name : Mixture of Avermectin B1a and Avermectin B1b (36 g/l) + N-(((3,5-dichloro-4-((3-chloro-5-(trifluoromethyl)-2-pyridinyl)oxy)phenyl)amino)carbonyl)-2,6-difluorobenzamide (54 g/l)
- Formula : B1a : C48H72O14, B1b : C47H70O14 (36 g/l) + C20H9Cl3F5N3O3 (54 g/l)
- C A S Number: [71751-41-2] (36 g/l) + [71422-67-8] (54 g/l)
- Appearance: Emulsifiable concentrate (Dark brown liquid)
- Specification: 9% EC
- Use: This product is an antibiotic agent, which is active against nematodes, insects, mites and the like. It controls potato beetles, leafminers, mites, pinworms on apples, bell peppers, celery, citrus, cucurbits, grapes, hops, nuts, pears, strawberries, tomatoes. Also controls diamondback moths, rice leaf folders and brown planthoppers on rice.
- Recommended dose : 60 - 100 ml Confitin 90EC in 320 - 400 litres of water for hectare.